Hallgate Primary School
The school’s philosophy and ethos is shared by all staff who provide a caring and secure environment, in which every child is valued and respected. Our vision statement is
“We aim for happiness, performance and success” (HPS).
The purpose of our website is to provide you with up to date information about what is happening in school and its routines. Over the last year, we have been working hard to ensure that our new and improved website enables you to access the information you need, quickly.
Hallgate Writers’ Award
This is awarded half termly to pupils in each class who have shown an improvement in their writing.
January 2014 winners are:
- Foundation – Almameh and Poppy
- Class 1 – Isobel and Elsie
- Class 2- Faith and Lily
- Class 3 – Will L and Will S
- Class 4 – Raoul and Holly
- Class 5 – Holly and Oliver
- Class 6 – Tom and Emily
- Class 7 – Conal and Maddison
- Class 8- Brandon and Madeleine